Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today was "Housework" Day at the Shop!!!


Hello everyone. Thanks for calling by today. Well as you all know we adore all our Green Tara flowers, & as we have had so much NEW stock of them arrive lately, today I thought I had better have a bit of a clean up, do some housework, eeek, a dirty word,  & sort out our "Flower Shelves".
Also I thought all our interstate people might like a little glimpse of a corner of our shop.

You know what it is like. Things get cluttered & you can't find things easy etc You always need to do something else more important instead. So today I made time & I put lots of NEW bits & pieces of flowers, mists, paints, mediums etc etc etc out & 
got them all re organised.

It just takes a little shove from myself to get started sometimes.
We really carry an extensive range of flowers, leaves, vines, roses etc  so it is nice to get it all sorted out so we can actually see whats what!!
.

We also carry good stocks of various inks, Glimmermists & Stencils (pictured below), paints, Glues, Gesso, Impasto Medium, Diamond Dust, Irredescent Medium, Fimo modelling clay, Glossy & Crackle Accents, Stamp Cleaners,  Staz On, Distress Inks, Gel Pens & more.
Ooooh it is nice to get it all organised, my trouble is that I'm sooo time poor.

Thanks for stoppin by.
Stay tuned. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. oooo Di.. dont tease me! I wish I lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Di, you have been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmmmmmm, Looks great with all those goodies for all to see:-)

    ReplyDelete