Thursday, March 15, 2012

NEW GREEN TARA FLOWERS
"Angel Wings" by Di Garling

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to show you a page I have just finished using all the lovely NEW Green Tara flowers. We stock loads of Green Tara goodies in my shop at The Entrance. As most of you know I am on the Green Tara Design Team. Isn't life wonderful when you have to use flowers!!! Ah I love it!!! 
I only put this layout  on display in our shop today & the interest has been great, so I am going to run this as a class if you are interested. There is loads of technique in the background. If you look closely you will see what I mean. This was just a plain piece of paper when I started & I have transformed it with these beautiful butterflies & loads of shimmer. A great technique page.
This layout would suit any girlie type of photo including a wedding or formal pic. Baby pic etc etc. Phone the shop to book on 43344451
Pop over to the Green Tara blog to see more pics & while you are there check out all the fabulous layouts & cards that our amazing Design Team have created.
Thanks for stoppin by. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xoxo
PS. Don't you just ADORE this baby photo. See the cute little Fairy wings on her back. This pic was given to me by a friend, thanks Jamie. 
The photo was taken by JasArt Photographic    Arthttp://www.jasartphotography.com.au/

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and adorable flowers clusters, totally in love with your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page. Wow. I love the colours and the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete