Friday, April 1, 2011

NEW Cards for my April Card Classes

These are some of the cards I have designed for my April Card Classes. I have used "Words or Whatever" Mini Laser Cut Card Words. Lots of "Green Tara" goodies including their Rosebuds, Pearl Trim, Ribbons, Fibers, tiny bows (these are fab, they come in loads of different colours & they are already done for you. Too easy), as well as their great new mesh which I have used to tie a  great big bow with. It is very soft & is really easy to make a really good looking bow out of. Also being this neutral colour you can change the colour of it with  Glimmermist, paint, ink etc. I have also used loads of NEW punches. I am sooo addicted to these. I can't stop using them. I want to use them on everything!!!! We are also doing some stamping, inking, using the Cuttlebug to texturise & also showing you how to tear your paper like a true professional. You would be amazed how many people are terrified of tearing. Well no more. We will show you the easy way. Lastly we will be using these great little tags. These tags are so nice.




Our Card Classes featuring these cards are on Friday 8th April at 10am. Also Friday 29th April at 10am & Thursday 28th April at 7pm. These classes are a 4 hour class which also includes the kit with everything. We also supply stamps, punches, Cuttlebug etc.


Ring the shop on 43344451 to book in. Classes are already 3/4 full.


THESE CARDS CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED AS A KIT. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Di just stumbled on your blog and i want to say what divine work you do ...i love your little cards they are darling ..
    have a great day hugz Eve

    ReplyDelete