Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Moment in Time (Boy Version)

This week I thought I would share this (boy) version of a page I did for a class at my shop recently. I have used "Dusty Attic" nested clock faces, these are a fab chipboard piece. You get about 5 or 6 in a pack. I have gone crazy with the Glimmermist on the background. I like the grungy look I have managed to create with  "Coffee Shop" & "Graphite" using this  two colour combination. As usual I have done loads of stamping using various stamps. I really do love to stamp on my pages. I think you can  make your pages so unique this way. The paper is a Bo Bunny from the Cambridge range. The words & the clock hands, Suzanne at "Words or Whatever" (W.O.W.)  made up for me. The keyhole & cog were both cut with a Tim Holtz Die which I then used an Impesto Medium on to create some nice texture with before painting them. I have done a faux metal paint effect on the skeleton clock faces. 


I hope this page gives you a few ideas. Until next week. Happy scrapping.    Hugs Di xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment