Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just Too Cute

This is yet another page I have designed for a class for my April timetable for my shop at The Entrance. I don't usually post up & coming pages to the web but I thought,  hey what the heck. I have  used W.O.W. chipboard word & flourishes, which I have cut up into 3 pieces. This way it works out very economical. I have painted all the chipboard in a cream paint. When dry I have given all of them a coat of "Irredescent Medium" just to create "shimmer". Lastly I have applied "Stickles" for some glitz & glam. The background card I have used another "Martha Stewart around the page punch set. I am totally addicted to these punches. They are just soooo nice. Before I stuck the background card down I have sprayed it with "Irredescent Gold Glimmermist". This way it doesn't really change colour that much, it just shimmers. Next I have used "Green Tara" Gardenia flowers,  leaves & Rose. I have again used the "Irredescent Medium" on the flowers but not the leaves. This way I have made the flowers really stand out. This fab little trim across the bottom of the page is also from "Green Tara". Lastly I have added a Tim Holtz Name Plate.

All of the products I use in my pages are available at my shop.




Also don't forget that all of my pages are available to purchase as a kit which includes all products & instructions. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment