Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friends (Boy Version)



This is another page  I designed for a class at my shop. I posted the girl version of this page here on my blog last week. (The green page beneath this one). As you can see I have used pretty much all the same elements, just used a great Bo Bunny Mama Razzi Paper, just love Bo Bunny papers, they are my all time favourites. Also on this "Friends" chipboard word I have used a Tim Holtz Distressed Embossing Powder which I have heat set. If you have never used this Distressed Embossing Powder you  should give it a try. After you have finished heating it, you rub it with your finger & bits come off & it gives you the most amazing rough  textured look. Great for boy pages & also for Vintage. I have stamped the "US" word using an "Autumn Leaves" stamp. The little definition I stamped with a great Stampin Up set of Stamps. Great set, it has about forty different definitions in it. Anyway I hope you like this page & maybe get an idea or two from it. Will talk again next week. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment