Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome to my brand NEW Blog......

Welcome to my brand NEW blog. I still have a few small changes I want to make, but overall I think it's OK. I hope so anyway!!! My name is Di Garling & I live on the Central Coast of NSW. I am an obsessed scrapbooker & cardmaker. I also own a scrapbook shop at The Entrance NSW & I am half of our two person Design Team. All of this keeps me very very busy, which is why up until now I have not bothered to have a blog. I have a website www.disscrapbooks.com.au & a facebook page "Di's Scrapbooks" both of which I constantly  update so now I have one more thing to add to that list!!!  My website has a fair size gallery if you would like to check it out. Maybe grab a few ideas. All the pages in the website were designed by Jan Rankine and myself. All the cards in the website were all designed by me. Anyway I hope you find a little inspiration in my blog.                

Hugs Di xx Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment