Friday, February 11, 2011

This Little Girl Grew Up To Become My Mother


This page was another page I designed for a class we did at my Shop. It is the girl version to the boy one underneath this. I think this is a great old sepia photo of my Mum as a baby. I used two pieces of the Teddy Bear paper. One for the background & the 2nd one I cut out the bears & foam dotted them over the first ones to get a little dimension.  As usual I had Words or Whatever (WOW) customise the words to my specs. Suzanne is an absolute wizz at this. She also made up this cute little Teddy Bear just the size I wanted. Thanks WOW!!! I have hand painted the Bear, thank heavens for all those art classes years ago. Also if you look really close at the pink words you might be able to see the glass crackle effect I have used over the top of the pink paint. It is a great product called "Viva Croco Crackling Colour" I have used the transparent one over the pink paint but I believe it also comes in colours. I don't know if you can see it properly, I hope so.It creates a real glass effect but all crackled. Hope you like it. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment