Monday, February 14, 2011

Beach Themed Cards for my February Card Classes



Thought I might share these five cards I made for our February Card Classes at my shop. I have followed a  "beach"  theme as my shop is at  "The Entrance"  which is a seaside tourist holiday area on the sunny Central Coast of NSW & what better way to depict summer than to have a beach theme! 


I have used "WOW" chipboard mini thongs that I have painted & they made up in this tiny size upon my request. Thanks again Suzanne, I know I am always asking for something different but you always come through for me! Also I used some "WOW" beach packs featuring little chipboard deck chairs & umbrellas which I have just given a slight inking to. 

To keep with the beach theme I have used a "Darkroom Door" set of stamps which feature all the little words, quotes  starfish & lighthouse. Fabulous set of stamps.

Lastly I have used raffia, shells  & loads of texturising with my good old Cuttlebug. I hope you like them.           Di xx Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Son fabulosas tus tarjetas!!!, en especial la de chanclitas, abrazos!!! desde la ciudad de México!

    ReplyDelete